Wiki World Heritage is looking for a coordinator.
The role of coordinator is to oversee WHintangible Project and Wiki Heritage Hour and assist the group in communication and reporting.
Qualities that are relevant to us:
- High English proficiency
- Excellent communication skills (Oral + Written)
- Good reporting skills
- Experience in campaigns organizing on Wikimedia projects (Outreach Dashboard, Wikimedia Commons contests)
- Good knowledge about Heritage related topics and institutions
If you are interested in this role, please send a motivation letter with the following :
- General presentation about yourself and your interest in this role
- Relevant experience (especially on Wikimedia projects)
- Your knowledge about Heritage and Heritage institutions
You can find out more about the job posting here.
All applications should be sent to the following email: apply[at]wikiworldheritage.org.
Deadline of submission is until March 31, 2022 23:59 AOE.